Cape Kennedy

Yesterday I set my alarm for 6.30 and excitedly set off for the vide greniers after a two week enforced break. Enforced because they weren't really many over the Christmas break and because I had decided to give myself a break from waking up super early on a Sunday morning. It's been great staying in bed but even greater getting back to normal and I was not disappointed.
Looking around in the dark (I forgot my torch) at a stall scattered with full boxes I found this 1964 French version from the M.Sakek 'This is' series, Cape Kennedy.  It was lying with a pile of books and bric à bracFirst published in 1963 as Cape Canaveral, then as This is Cape Kennedy It was reissued in June 2009 as This is the Way to the Moon.
Read here what S.Sakek himself said of his book.
See more about the book here.
And find the book soon on the Pomme de Jour website.
I will post more of my finds later.

No comments: